Directions to the ground
Postcode: PO16 0DH
- Exit the M27 at junction 11 and take either the 1st (from Portsmouth), or the 3rd exit (from Southampton) at the roundabout onto the A27.
- Take the first slip road on the left, and take the 2nd exit of the roundabout as if you are going back onto the A27.
- Take the first left into Deane's Park Road and turn left at the end for matchday parking near the nets.
The area of Deane's Park Road and Lower Bath Lane are controlled by Residents Parking Permits at the times below:
- Deane's Park Road - Monday to Saturday 8:00-18:00
- Lower Bath Lane - Monday to Friday 10:00-16:00 with some spaces available with a maximum two-hour stay limit.
During summer match days, parking is allowed on the designated area on the grass from 11:00 to 21:00 and also for visiting touring sides during the week.
The area holds approximately 30 cars; once parked and the matches begin the gate is locked until the first match is finished.
There is additional parking in the Upper Bath Lane car park, where parking fees apply.
- If you walk under the subway and the top end of Lower Bath Lane you will be minutes away from the Town Centre. A large Tesco supermarket is also nearby.
- At the far end of the field there is a park with swings, slides etc to entertain the little ones.